Yes, even after exceeding the monthly bandwidth, your account will be active, however, the proxy speed will be reduced to 10Mbps.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup auto subscription for my account?
- How can I access my Test Account?
- What if my usage in a given month is less than my minimum account commitment? Will my bandwidth roll over to the next month?
- If my usage goes beyond my minimum monthly commitment balance, will my account keep working?
- How does the Limeproxies billing cycle work?
- What is the time zone used for my billing cycle?
- I placed my order a few days ago, but have not received my proxies, what do I do?
- How do I upgrade to a bigger proxy package?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Can I buy proxies through Bitcoin?