407 error message means you have not authorized your internet/server IP address in the panel. Resolving this issue requires adding the IP address under “authorized IPs” tab. If the issue persists, contact us via our live chat support or send an email to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How to use SOCKS5 with Limeproxies?
- Can I use Limeproxies on more than one device?
- Which protocols are supported by Limeproxies?
- How do I handle a 407 error message (Proxy authentication required)?
- I received my proxies but I am unable to use them. What do I do?
- Can I use the proxies for Pokemon Go bots?
- Do you provide userbased authentication for Socks Proxies?
- Is there any Bandwidth limitation?
- Do we provide Username and Password authentication for Trial Proxy?
- Do I always need to whitelist the URL of the websites I would like to visit through the proxies?