Yes, you can use our proxies on more than one device. By default, you will be able to authorize up to 10 internet/server IP addresses and the concurrent connection limit is set to 50 per account.
Articles in this section
- How to use SOCKS5 with Limeproxies?
- Can I use Limeproxies on more than one device?
- Which protocols are supported by Limeproxies?
- How do I handle a 407 error message (Proxy authentication required)?
- I received my proxies but I am unable to use them. What do I do?
- Can I use the proxies for Pokemon Go bots?
- Do you provide userbased authentication for Socks Proxies?
- Is there any Bandwidth limitation?
- Do we provide Username and Password authentication for Trial Proxy?
- Do I always need to whitelist the URL of the websites I would like to visit through the proxies?