Yes, private proxies can be used to circumvent a network firewall. If you are restricted by a network firewall, you can use a proxy and check if you can access the end website. Mostly, the firewall blocks your IP address.
Articles in this section
- How to get an IP in a specific city?
- How to crawl a website without getting blocked or misled (cloaked)?
- When to buy Premium Proxies?
- When to buy Private Proxies?
- Can I select an IP per city?
- Is crawling a particular site legal?
- Is crawling an acceptable use case?
- Is there any way that the target website can trace the origin back to us?
- What is IP allocation?
- How does Limeproxies differ from TOR?