1) Open Android’s Settings app and tap “Wi-Fi” to view a list of Wi-Fi networks.
2) Long-press the name of the Wi-Fi network you want to change the proxy settings for.
Tap “Modify Network” when a menu appears.
If you haven’t already connected to the Wi-Fi network, you’ll need to connect to the
Wi-Fi network and enter its passphrase before you can access the “Modify Network”.
3) Expand the “Advanced options” section on this screen.
Tap the “Proxy” option and select“Manual” to manually enter proxy server settings.
4) Enter the address of the proxy in the “Proxy hostname” box. Enter the port number 1212.
5) Tap “Save” to save your settings.