All our products and services are designed with our customers in mind, therefore the DNS cannot be changed. Because we want to ensure you get a better anonymity, the DNS for the proxy is set to use public DNS. As a consequence, the DNS that will come up will be from a random location.
Articles in this section
- What is a Free Proxy?
- What is a Data Center?
- What is a Clean Proxy?
- Will your proxies work with my software?
- Will my assigned proxies stay the same month to month or will they change?
- What kind of customer service should I expect?
- What is your up-time?
- How often is your inventory updated?
- Do your proxies require any toolbars or installations?
- Do you have an affiliate or proxy reseller program?