All our products and services are designed with our customers in mind, therefore the DNS cannot be changed. Because we want to ensure you get a better anonymity, the DNS for the proxy is set to use public DNS. As a consequence, the DNS that will come up will be from a random location.
Articles in this section
- How to get an IP in a specific city?
- How to crawl a website without getting blocked or misled (cloaked)?
- When to buy Premium Proxies?
- When to buy Private Proxies?
- Can I select an IP per city?
- Is crawling a particular site legal?
- Is crawling an acceptable use case?
- Is there any way that the target website can trace the origin back to us?
- What is IP allocation?
- How does Limeproxies differ from TOR?